Check your AirPlay and volume levels
Sometimes it’s easy to accidentally press the volume ‘down’ button or accidentally access ‘AirPlay’ mode. Try pressing the volume ‘up’ button or disable ‘AirPlay’ mode in the control panel.
Check your device sound is not muted
If your device has a Ring/Silent switch on its side, make sure it’s toggled to ring (if you can see an orange dot, your device is muted).
Some newer iPads do not have the Ring/Silent switch. IF your iPad does
Check the settings on your iPad, the sound issues could be related to the side switch Rotation Lock/Mute function:
1. Go to Settings > General > Use Side Switch To > and make sure ‘Rotation Lock’ is enabled
2. Toggle the side switch to ‘mute’ (the orange dot showing)
3. Open the app. Can you hear any sound?
4. Go back to Settings > General > Use Side Switch To > and select ‘Mute’
5. Toggle the side switch to ‘Ring’ (orange dot not showing)
6. Open the app again. Can you hear any sound?
7. Lastly, try Settings > General > Use Side Switch To > and switch it back to select ‘Rotation Lock’
*For some iOS 10.3.1 users, changing the setting from ‘Mute’ to ‘Lock Rotation’ seems to fix the sound problem.
Close ALL apps and reboot your device
Double tap the home button so that you can access each app that is running and slide each of them up to close them.
Press and hold the ‘Power’ and ‘Home’ button down together until the device screen goes black. This takes a short while then the Apple logo appears, which means your phone is rebooting.
Some 10.3.1 users on newer devices have the soft mute ON in their Control Bar
Slide the control bar up from the bottom of the device; some users on 10.3.1 and newer devices have the ‘Bell’ symbol for mute. Switch it to OFF.
If these steps don’t resolve your issue, please contact us at email@example.com.
Peppa Pig Premium apps are all eligible for family sharing both on Google Play and iOS devices. Please check the following links for a detailed guide on how to implement family sharing on each OS.
Google Play: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7007852 iOS: https://support.apple.com/HT201088